a million daydreams is all you really need.

Who is Your Cheerleader?

on
Tuesday, February 13, 2018


Who is your cheerleader?

One of the definitions of cheerleader is a person who is an enthusiastic and vocal supporter. It's a person who believes in you so much that they support you and your ideas. When you have your bad days, your cheerleader brings you up and they are always lending you a shoulder to cry on. It's the person who tells you that you can do anything and encourages you.

Who is the person that is always there for you no matter what?

A cheerleader is the one who motivates you to be the greatest that you can be. We all have one and some more than one. I know that my mom is one of my cheerleaders. She has always supported me with my dreams and I appreciate that more than she knows.

Find your cheerleader and let them know how much you appreciate the support they give you. Give them back some love and be their cheerleader. Support everyone and believe in everyone. Be a cheerleader. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment