a million daydreams is all you really need.

For My Brother

on
Monday, March 26, 2018


When I was 8 years old at a birthday party with my older sister, we received a call stating that my younger brother(3 years old at the time) was taken into an ambulance and going to a hospital after having a grand mal seizure for the first time in an old navy store. It was one of the scariest days of my life because I was still young at the time and I couldn’t understand what was happening. 

It’s been 9 years since we discovered he has epilepsy. While there were several years with freedom, his epilepsy came back October of 2016. It was extremely scary as he was in the hospital yet again. We were sent so many prayers which I am so so thankful for. Since his epilepsy came back, Zachary has been in the hospital a few times due to the seizures he has received with another major grand mal happening in November of 2017 where he was in the hospital for a couple of days due to it. Everyday, he has at least a few petite mals which thankfully don’t last long. 

This day is for my brother, one of the strongest warriors I know. I love you and I’m so extremely proud of you. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment