a million daydreams is all you really need.

Switching Places with a Fictional Character

on
Sunday, March 4, 2018

This is quite hard for me to choose just one so I decided that I am going to choose a few fictional characters that I would love to switch places with. One of my favorite things to do is read and watch tv so this topic is very fun for me to write about.

  1. Phoebe from Friends because she is very bohemian and hippy. Phoebe has a beautiful singing voice and I love the way she does most of the stuff that she does. Her sarcasm is great and can have a lot of sass which I adore. I would love to switch places with her and go to Central Perk and sing 'Smelly Cats' on the small stage and then sit down on the famous orange couch with Rachel, Monica, Ross, Chandler, and Joey. 

  2. Ariel from The Little Mermaid because who wouldn't want to be a mermaid and have a clueless bird, a sarcastic crab, and a loving fish as friends?


  3. Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl... I mean have you seen her clothes?


  4. Joy from Inside Out seeing as she is always trying her hardest to make everyone around her happy. Joy is always very positive and it's something I admire as I try to do the same but it is quite tough plus it would be cool to see how we create emotions.


  5. Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing because her sass is great and 'on point' as people like to say nowadays. 


  6. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice as she is very strong and knows what she wants. She stays with her beliefs and even though she is from a time that women weren't able to do things by themselves, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and try things on her own.


  7. Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place because I would love to be a wizard and possibly make things great with the power I have.


 8. Raven Reyes from The 100 as this girl has been through so much and yet she has survived. She is constantly helping her fellow friends by trying to make new equipment in the world they live in. Although she is suffering an injury(not stating what in case of spoilers), she is still doing the best she can. Raven is such a hard worker and I aspire to be like her in some ways. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment